Start Your Journey With BlackHorse
We pride ourselves on providing exciting and rewarding internship experiences. Intern with us, and you’ll have a chance to meet and work alongside our talented team members. Together we will tackle interesting projects like vulnerability research, reverse engineering, data collection and analysis.
Unleash Your Imagination
We are always looking for the next generation of eager and talented students to take us to new heights. We have a great track record of hiring our former interns for full time roles. Your ideas and experiences can make an impact and we take great care in setting you up for success.
As an intern at BlackHorse Solutions you’ll be paired with an senior member of the team to help ensure your internship encompasses meaningful industry projects. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and ask questions from our leading subject matter experts to gain knowledge and skills of the trade from the inside.
National Intern Day
"Interning at BlackHorse Solutions was the best way to spend 10 weeks of my summer. Part of my internship was learning to maximize my experience through asking the hard questions, taking risks, trying new things, and networking with the people in the company. I worked on projects individually, but I always felt like I had the employees’ support on anything I needed. This trust between all the employees empowered my experience to challenge myself. I had two amazing designated mentors that helped me push my limits, discover more about myself, grow from my experiences, and set me up for ultimate success. This example of team support is so important to help shape individuals for the work force."
Look for us at College Fairs around the country!
Internships at BlackHorse Solutions are typically held for ten weeks each summer between the months of June and August and are open to College and Graduate Students. Part time internships are also considered throughout the year. We accept applications on a rolling basis.
We are looking for talented individuals in the following areas:
- Software Development - Students majoring in Cyber Security, Cyber Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering with skills in Software Development and languages, such as Java, C, C++, and Python.
- DSP/Electrical Engineering - Students majoring in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field with interest or experience in C/C++, Python, or Java, and awareness of Digital Signal Processing and communication systems design and theory.
- National Security - Students majoring in Library Science or National Security with interest in Social Media Analytics, Open Source Research and Analysis, Social Engineering, Training and Curriculum Development, and Emerging Technologies.
- Quantum-Safe Cryptography - Students majoring in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or related field with interest or experience in computer architecture, data structures, and algorithms, C, C++, Python, Java, and principles of cryptography.
- Technical Testers for our Research, Develoption, Testing & Evaluation (RDT&E) team.